- Your Domain Name (www.yourcompany.com)
- Responsive Mobile Friendly Store Skins
- Full CSS & Language Web Controls
- Retail and Private Web2Print Module
- Create Products & Templates
- Online HTML5 Advanced Editor
- Full Functioning MIS Module
- Job Outsourcing Module
- Multiple Payment Gateways
- Create your own Complex Delivery Costs
- UPS / FedEx / Australia Post Integration
- US, UK, AUS, NZ Payment Gateway Integration
- XERO, MYOB, SAGE, QuickBooks Integration
- USA Tax, UK VAT, Australia GST Compliance
- Multi Currency / Multi Language
- Create your own Templates
- Advanced Estimating & Quoting
- Order Processing, Production Dashboards
- Best Press Selection
- Inventory & Shelf Product Management
- Pre & Post Press Cost Centers
- Formula Based Cost Centers
- Sales Pipeline Management
- XML Workflows & Job Management
- CRM + Email Marketing Module
- Management Reports & Job History
- 24/7 Email, Phone and Web Support
- Free Hosting & Backups, 100% Cloud Based
Certification Courses & Bespoke Development available.
Can I cancel or change my account at any time?
Yes. MyPRINTCloud is a monthly subscription-based service with a cancel anytime policy.
What is a Cart Processing fee?
There is no Cart Processing fee. This includes no hidden fees for PDF generation.
How am I billed?
Subscription fees are billed on the same day you choose to start or upgrade with MyPRINTCloud. After that you have to pay subscription fee for every calendar month. Payment are collected online via credit/debit card.
Can I see my billing activity?
Yes, you can view and download all the billing history including fee breakdown and charges from your online MyPRINTCloud dashboard.
Red Tie do not do print estimating or production board scheduling and has either a form based quoting platform or a template driven web to print store but neither are integrated.
EFI most popular PrintMIS known as PrintSmith can not auto push web to print templates to suppliers and is a large capital expense up front.
OnPrintShop has limited storefront editing capabilities, and is not integrated into an MIS solution.
Pageflex focused more on variable data publishing then web to print and does not include any integration into accounting or management systems.
Silicon Publishing main activities are their propriety flash based and html based designer tool which renders to PDF documents.
PrintUI provides a small component of web to print it’s strength being in its online editor, unfortunately without the other components customers may find it difficult to interact with.
Pressero is built for the north american market and is heavily based on US processes, it also limits the number of retail stores one can build.
Print Science also provides a small component of the online editing possibilities, using a flash based designer it commonly gets blocked by firewalls and can require the customer to install a plugin.